Monday, May 14, 2012

15 down, 15 to go. (Safeco Field-Seattle)




Well hello again! Welcome back to this lovely slice of cyberspace. Last week I got a chance to go to Safeco Field in Seattle and get to the halfway point of my journey.

The park is really nice, it's right next to the football stadium, you can see it out past leftfield, (see the third picture above). It has a retractable roof, perfect for those unpredictable Seattle days. I didn't get to sample a whole lot of the food, but the pizza was surprisingly good for ballpark pizza.

Public transportation is awesome in Seattle, (not something I'm used to in South Florida), any number of buses will drop you off right in front, there is also cheap light rail that goes everywhere.

I also got to see a good game, as the Mariners pulled it out in the ninth inning against the Tigers.

Great park, great town, definitely recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment